Summer Time





Summer is my favorite time of year, so I've gone a little crazy at the Tropical Summer Fair. There is so many wonderful items to put some colors on your summer outfit. I am featuring this beautiful swimsuit from Scandalize, that for me is the picture of a tropical outfit. I used the big shady hat from LaGyo, and some big big shades from Zoom. They come with a hud that let's you change several cool textures.

White~Widow is also present at the fair with a really cute ribbon tattoo, is two variations. I am showing the front of Rite II in this picture. As you can see it ends in a little ribbon in the front and a bigger ribbon on the back.

Tropical Summer Fair ends on June 16, 2017


Credits:

Swimsuit:Scandalize - Yulia swimwear @ Tropical Summer Fair
Hat: LaGyo - Lotus Hat @ Tropical Summer Fair
Tattoo: White~Widow - Rite II @ Tropical Summer Fair
Sun Glasses: Z O O M - Ohji Glasses @ Tropical Summer Fair

Hair by Rayne Morgan ♥


Comments