Flowers of Fire



"You plant a demon seed, you raise a flower of fire" - U2

Bloom with a touch of drama this summer with these beautiful flowers from Lode. It is part of the Philadelphus gacha collection that I truly love. I've previously blogged another of the colleactions headpieces here 

I also love matching flower headpieces with the super creative flower tattoos from White~Widow. In this case I have matched a super cute rose tattoo, that decorates the shoulders. 

Also new from enVOGUE Hair is the hair I am wearing. It's a really beautiful updo will do you credit at any formal event. To see the beautiful back side of the hair, please view it in my previous blog post


Credits:

Headpiece: LODE  - Gacha item - Philadelphus Crown Honey (orange)
Tattoo: White~Widow - TwinPeaks II @ The Enchantment (Till May 31, then at the mainstore)
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Veronica
Head: Lelutka - Simone Bento 2.7
Ears: Swallow -  Shiny Elf Ear


Comments