Where my demons hide




The beautiful lace lingerie I am wearing is a new release from Dead Dollz at Fameshed. The bra and panties can be worn individually as well as they come in a lot of different colors. I specially like the bra design, with an open cut, just below and breast and it's soft heart shape.
The over knee long stockings I am wearing, is a perfect match, with small pearls and ribbons as decorations.

I am also wearing the newest tattoo release from White~Widow, which is now available at their mainstore. Actually it is a new color release in green, yellow and lavender. I love this tattoos with the flowers framed in the pretty patterns. The tattoo is for the upper body, going around the neck and down the arms and back.

I am also wearing newest release from Entwined. It's another super cute bun hairdo. This one is without bangs, leaving the face more open. Instead there are realistic little hair wisps going down in the front.

The wings I am wearing, are a new bento update of the Murder of Ravens Demon wings. There are super cool. In the pack, you get 3 different sizes and the vento version moves, flapping in the air, like a true demon would.


Credits:

Lingerie: Dead Dollz - Hush (Fameshed - Jan 2017)
Socks: Dead Dollz - Parisienne (The Crossroads - Jan 2017)
Hair: Entwined - Mila (The Crossroads - Jan 2017)
Tattoo: White~Widow - Music Box (Mainstore)
Wings: Murder of Ravens - Bento Demon Wings (Marketplace)
Head: Lelutka - Bento head - Simone (Mainstore)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears (Mainstore)
Pose: EZ Poses - Venom (Marketplace)


Comments