Circus Dreams

We love Role-Play opened their doors yesterday for a new round of creative items for our enjoyment. There is no Halloween theme, but lots of inspiration to be found anyway. Personally I went into a circus princess theme with the below picture. I have been trying out new things lately and one of the results, is the pose in the picture. I started to look into making poses for myself, so hope you like it.



enVOGUE is also out with three new hairstyles at the main store. I am wearing the lovely Audrey, which is a very elegant and stylish hairdo.

Belleza just released a new beautiful skin called Faye. It comes with 10 different makeup choices and different layers of cleverage, blush, brows etc. Usually freqels comes as an option at Belleza, but it is part of the Faye skin here. I have had my favorite Belleza skin for a very long time, but this one just might compete with it. I won' know which one to choose now, so will just have to switch back and forth :)

Credits:
Outfit: Dead Dollz - Minuet - Inferno (We Love RolePlay)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Black Tahitian Pearl Necklace - Single Strand
Hair: enVOGUE - Audrey
Shoes: Reign - Eternal Heels
Rings: ieQED - Persephone rings - Obsidian
Skin: Belleza- Faye
Pose: EZ - Circus Dream

Comments