While waiting for the sun

I've been taking a little stroll around the newsest round at Shiny Shabby. Ok it was rather a large stroll, where I shopped till I dropped and I am not done yet. There is a lot of great items to be found, so be sure you swing by this months round if you haven't already, it ends June 12th.


I put together this relaxed and romantic look, almost only with items found at Shiny Shabby. The first thing I fell for, is the super cute dress with laces and jacket, from Gizza. The jacket is part of the dress and can be bought in various colors. The rings and bag are the perfect accessories that bring lots of cute little details. The bag comes in difference leather colors as well and a hud that let you change the color of the knit details. I cropped the picture, to give a bit closer look, but here is the full picture with fitting shoes:



There are also a lot of cute shoes to be found at this round, I noticed several flats. However I am on  the hunt for shoes that fits the Bellza body, so I fell for these shoes from Essenz, course I love the way they are tied around the ancle and fall down in little strings.

Credits:
Dress w. jacket: Gizza -Cathy Blazer Dress (Shiny Shabby - May 2015)
Bag: Reverie - Haight-Ashbury Bag (Shiny Shabby - May 2015)
Shoes: Essenz - Cape Town (Shiny Shabby - May 2015)
Hat: Zenith - Summer Rattan Hat (Kustom9 - May 2015)
Rings: ieQED - Persephone.ring.set (Shiny Shabby - May 2015)
Necklace: Yummy - Celestial Necklace - Moon
Hair: Entwined - Electra (Shiny Shabby - May 2015)
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Pose: Exposeur -TM Spr. '11 Makeover - Monique (bag influences the pose)
Location; Pigeon Island

Comments