Floral Stripes & Spice

Little mixed outfit in pastels. I found the dress from Ghee at the Penumbra Fashion Week, but it can be found in a lot of variations and spring colors at the main store too. The shoes are a great deal from Essens that can be found at My Attic untill tomorrow, also in different colors.



I also got this great new skin from Belleza, which can be found at Uber, which has 'Spice' as this months theme. Therefore this skin only comes in Sunkissed, Tan and Deep Tan skin tones, but with a lot of great makeups. The hair is the newest one from enVogue Hair. I thought I would spice things up a bit too and therefore went with the yummy dark-red hair tones.

Credits:
Dress: Ghee -  Charcoal Stripe Floral A Line Tunic Dress
Shoes: Essenz - Sicily - Black ( My Attic - Ends May 31)
Headpiece: Lode - Head Accessory - Vesna - White (Shiny Shabby - June)
Hair: enVOGUE - Alanis
Skin: Belleza - Claudia (Uber June)
Pose: EverGlow - Juicy 09

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Cindy for your sweet comment, I will indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment