Casual Spring

Easter is over and i am back with some more color. I think this outfit symbolizes the change in season very well, with adding a little bit color in all the grey.


No Seriously, I didn't really think about that when I chose the outfit, I just love the fresh look of the shirt and new shoes from Eudora. I am also featuring a great new half up-do hair from enVOGUE Hair, which I find perfect for bot relaxed and more formal stylings.

I have chosen to take my picture at Pinoy Hideout, not only course it is a beautiful sim, but because they have the Très Chic  event coming up May 1st.  Trés Chic sets out to be an exciting new shopping event, where many great designers have already announced that they will participate. You can read more about it here and make sure to mark the date in your calendar :)
Credits:
Shirt: Erratic - Cory - oversized sweater - color block 1
Jeans: Alyce - Tight Jeans
Shoes: Eudora 3D - Kiania Heels - Black (Uber)
Hair: enVOGUE - Selina
Rings: FormaNails Accessoires - Casual Slink Buffalo Punk - SILVER
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose: Diesel Works - Vixie9
Location: Pinoy Hideout

Comments