If cancer was just once upon a time...

I've been watching Cinderella, so excuse me while I go all 'girly girly' and go sing with the birds. Ok I won't bother some unlucky SL residents with my singing, there is a reason why I am a DJ and not a live singer too. But my real point is, that I so love this princess gown from Dead Dollz, in this special edition for Fashion For Life 2015. It is in two parts so can be like 2 different dresses and check out the back on the next picture too! The white edition might be a wonderful wedding dress as well.


As I mentioned in my last post, The Fashion for Life 2015 is running this week, so if you are out looking for inspiration on what to wear, why not swing by here and support a good cause at the same time. Just think, maybe Cinderellas mother died from cancer and if they had all the science we have, the evil stepmother may never had been needed. Ok Fairytales aside, the battle against cancer is real and a cause close to my heart, specially since I lost an old SL friend not long ago and she worked so hard for Relay for Life herself. There are many ways to support though, not just in SL, but also in your real life, where you can do everything from send donations to the cause to help test new vaccines etc.


Fashion for Life in Second Life is running till March 29th and is spread over 9 sims. Each sims is themed after a big city like, Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, You can find over a hundred designers who supports the cause by donating their designs and sponsoring the events, so there should be bit for everyone. Almost every day you can watch a fashion show as well on two extra park sims. If you want to see this dress live and other dresses and designers as well, there is a fashion show by The queenS on Friday at 4PM SLT here.

Credits:
Dress: Dead Dollz - Etiquette - Nude FFL Exclusive
Hair: Tableau Vivant -  Shabby hair
Earrings: Mandala - Legacy - Kilimanjaro
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose 1: Zipi poses - Birds
Pose 2: Diesel Works - HappyHolidays4
Location 1: Pinoy Hideout
Location 2: Armenelos

Comments