Blue Spring

The Shiny Shabby event started a week ago and is featuring lots of lovely interior for the home as well as a few great items for your avie. Rowne is selling this lovely spring dress in several spring colors as well as Tableau Vivant is selling this elegant hair style, that I think fits perfectly.


Other than that I have been super busy lately. Somestimes things just seem to happen all at once, both the good and bad. This week an SL friend I had known fore almost 8 years, passed away. I knew of course she was sick with cancer, but it was still a shock. I had the pleasure to meet with her irl too once, but I think that even if we only meet online, we get to know each other far better than we realize, from interacting on regular basis through many years. We learn a million little things about each others personalities. It also reminded me how I need to spoil my close friends who does a lot to be something to others and also to take more pictures when we are together.

Yesterday the Avi Choice Award was giving out prizes in the art categories. I was nominated in the DJ category. I didn't win, which honestly would have been a little crazy if I did, as I only DJ for fun, a couple of times a week. But I was surprised with how many people who sent me their support and good wishes, for me that means more than anything and I want to express my gratitude here, course you really are gold.

Credits:
Dress: Rowne - Anouk Silk Dress (Shiny Shabby event)
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Shabby hair (Shiny Shabby event)
Earring: Mandala - Pearl-Rain-Season3 (Shiny Shabby event)
Shoes: Reign- Avantii Pumps
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose: Di's Opera - Refined Series 2 - 7
Location: Calas Galadhon

Comments