Across Time


Aside from the above shown dress, being a really lovely dress, it also comes with a hud, that gives you several styling options.You can change the color from black to white and change the decorations on side of the chest as well as the texturing on the chest part. Giving you the option to go very elegant or more of warrior princess look, depending on your styling. Either way, I really love this dress with its many options.

In my last post, I mentioned the artist Mistero Hifeng, who makes the breathtaking sculptures in the background of my pictures. Well I happened to trip over another lovely sim featuring his art, so I decided to include another shot with the lovely couple in the background, sharing their love across time and space.


Credits:
Dress: Yasum - Mesh Elven Gown
Hair: Truth Hair - Bexley
Bracelet: Miam Miam - Resin Bangles - Multiple Bangles
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose: Del May - Standpoint
Location: Digital Art - Cammino e Vivo Capovolto

Comments