Dreams of Spring

Spring is just around the corner and the Seraphim Social event started yesterday and is running till March 5th. The event is full of lovely items from 20 different designers and one of them is of course Dead Dollz, who has designed this romantic dress exclusive for this event, with Ethereal as the theme.


The dress has a silk like fabric and can be bought in 4 different spring colors, each where the top comes in a solid or see through variation. Some nice details to the top, is a little golden  ring around the neck and pearls decorating it down the sides. See the dress a bit closer in the picture below.

The headpiece with the flowers is a perfect match witht he romantic spring look, but I found that it go well with a lot of different styles. I found it from .Enfant Terrible at the Liaison Collaborative which is also ready for spring to come by.


It might be snow in real life ,today where I am, but I see the first signs of spring. Bit more sun and the first spring flowers are peaking. I already decorated my garden in SL for spring and one of my all time favorite place, the Calas sims, has also changed into a lovely spring landscape now. It is really beautiful there and I always admire their landscape decorators so much. Therefore to in honor of the upcoming spring, the beautiful dress and landscape and I have taken this romantic inspired picture. I hope you will all get to enjoy the spring sun very soon!

Credits:
Dress: Dead Dollz - Dream of Pink (Seraphim)
Headpiece: Enfant Terrible - Rosalies Headpiece - Rose (Liaison Collaborative)
Hair: MOON Hair - Keene
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose: Slouch - Pose182
Location: Calas - Glanduin

Comments