Dead Dollz @ AW14

I am having real trouble keeping up with the productivity of Kiddo Oh and I am just trying to blog pictures. She just released 8 new Dead Dollz dresses for the Penumbra Autumn/Winter Fashion Week, which is going on right now and till Sept 22nd. I am going to show 3 of my favorites here, but they are all gorgeous dresses really, so be sure you go have a look. 

First dress is this wonderful, black cocktail dress, which I am totally in love with. It reminds me of a diva princess from an old movie with its design of clear lines and little poofy skirt sprinkled with small gems.


Its big sister is the gown called Full Measures, which is a dream for any princess on the grid. It got the same strict lines as as the Half Measure dress, but this one comes in full lenght and it can't get more pink than this, which  leads my thoughts to Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty princcesses.


The last dress I am going to feature, is a dress I have really been looking forward  to get my hands on. The Ozymandias is a simple and really elegant dress with a silver lace top, that has a little opening in the back and a long elegant skirt in deep royal blue. 
 

If you are wondering about the bit unusual names of the dresses, maybe the name Heisenberg will give you a hint, which is the name of the whole collection. Fans will recognize the names from the TV show Breaking Bad. I just love the humour of this :)

Credits:

Picture 1:
Dress: Dead Dolls - Half Measures
Earrings: Amorous - Conquistador
Shoes: CandyDoll - Odetta - Black
Hair: Boon -  AAN330 hair
Skin: Belleza - Grace (C88 August)

Picture 2:
Gown: Dead Dollz - Full Measures
Headpiece: Random Matter - Deucalion Halo 
Hair: Lamb - Pandora (C88 August)
Pose: Exposeur - Kieran

Picture 3:
Gown: Dead Dollz - Ozymandias 
Hair: Truth Hair - Posy
Pose: Exposeur - Top Model Gabrielle


Comments