Last notes of the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

I don't know where the time is going, the Rock Attitude Fashon Fair is running on its last notes, so I just got time to show off a little rock attitude with this outfit, that I thought was pretty cool with its attitude.


I found a lot of cool clothing parts at the fair and I hope to see it back again next year. In the mean time I also found this retro dress at the fair, that I thought would be cool for many occations, I dont think there is so much rock'N'roll about it, but it is really nice and comes with a hud so you can change its color. I chose yellow for Easter :-)





Credits
Picture1:
Jacket: Avale - Karine Beltza (RAFF)
Bodystocking: Avale - Diana Sinister (RAFF)
Ring: Zaara - Kashiti bobble ring - onyx (gold)
Hair: RA - Nicki Hair - Duos (RAFF)
Hairband: Part of Truth Hairs -  Haters
Eyelashes: MC - "Falsies" Eyelash
Skin: Glam Affair - America
Pose: Exposeur - Meet Terra

Picture 2:
Dress: Aushka&Co - Mini Dress Retro Chen (RAFF dont think it was made specifically for it though)
Bracelet: Mandala - Utama bracelet
Hair: Magika - Tendency
Skin: Glam Affair - America
Pose: Bent - Essential 1-12

Comments