Autumn Mood

Autumn is knocking on the door, with the trees starting turn into flaming colors. I can see the beauty of the season and I apreciate all the colorfulness, but I love summer, so I find it a bad sad it is ending. However nothing like a little season shopping to cheer me up again. Also I love wearing boots, and I am still loving the Jazz boots from Maitreya, so always happy to say hello them again.


What is even better, is when you don't have to spend much lindens to get a new look. I love this Tunic and the way the shadow falls and the detail of the buttom on the side. There came a few color layers in the folder with it. These can be into the texture layer to get blue or red dress instead, but I thought the brown was fitting for the season :)

Wearing:
Tunic: Meli Imako: Lagenlook tunic dress (september gift)
Socks: Izzie's: Overknee Socks - taupe
Boots: Maitreya: Mesh Jazz Boots - Coffee
Hair: Catwa:  Emma - Honey
Pose: Exposeur - Monique

Location: Glanduin

Comments