Vintage Look

Back from vacation and right in time for the Vintage fair 2012, organized by Chic Management and with contributions from 250 designers with clothing styles from 1920-1980.


I thought if I went early (European) morning on a Sunday, then I might be lucky to find the sims a bit more peaceful. I was wrong! As usual the vintage fair is very popular and well visited, but I found myself lucky enough to have randomly TP'ed near Cold Logic and therefore I could quickly run away again withouh being dissapointed, with this fabulous mesh dress. Luckly the Vintage Fair runs untill August 29, so think I'll have plenty of time to go and explore some more goodies.


To compliment the vintage style, I decided to try out the new catty looking makeup style from Nyte'N'Day, which I think works quite well with this dress. So I've added a close up as well.
Wearing:
Dress: Cold Logic dress - Kitt dress - Ebony
Shoes: Leverocci - Python 130 - Charcoal
Earrings: Mandala - Amida earring - Black
Makeup: Nyte'N'Day Makeup - Vixy - Black
Hair: Truth Hair - Aurora -  dark browns
Pose: Exposeur - Hipster 4

Comments