Floral Dreams

I've been shopping all mesh items like crazy and gone for a more romantic flower girl in this look. This lovely dress from Cold Logic come in more colors, but I liked this combination of blue mixing with the dusty brown color. To go with it I found this mesh hair,which I absolutly love. The hair band come in a few eathy colors  too which is changed by hud. For free you can also get some more colors to ad on, but you have to take the No SOPA logo with it then.


The Mesh Boots, I just can't stop wearing. They're so realistic looking and goes with a lot of different looks. My absolute favorite foot wear these days. Because of the mesh it doesn't matter that they go over the knee, so when dancing they will just follow every movement. No more having the boots cut through my knees every time they bend a little. What can I say? I just want more :)

Wearing:
Dress: ColdLogic - mcphee - coffee blue
Boots: Maitreya - Mesh Jazz Boots * Coffee
Hair: Magika - Escape
Rings & nails: Mandala - Takara Bangle/Bronze/ Nail&Ring
Pose: Exposeur - Nicole

Comments