Kiss the boots with cherry lips

Hurray it seems the hot pink lips is taking another round this fall. Time to go find a prince to rub it off on -that's why I sit here in the picture, dreaming. I have a thing the cherry lips and love to make them glow with darker contrasts.


Which leads to my next point. The hair! Truth hair is still having it's sale. Run for it! because it ends on September 3. The hair I'm wearing above is only 125 Lindens and with the streaked versions, you actually get 6 hairs for that prize. You can find me in a happy daze at Truth till September 3, calculating which hairs and how many colors to get. Before you buy yourself poor at Truth though, remember the Hair Fair is starting next week.

The shoes I'm wearing is Sevilla low boots from Nova that I found at the Shoe Fair. The texture make them very subtle and yet you can't help but noticing them -might have to do with the exstreeme high and sexy heels. They come with a scripting system that give multiple options for readjusting.

Wearing:
Hair: Truth - Kami - black & whites
Top: Coco - MiniDress&Blouse -Black
Leggins: Emery - Denim Zoe Gray
Shoes: Nova - Sevilla low boots - Black
Nails: Candy Nail  - P045 Swallowtail Black*LE
Skin: League: Taylor Suntan -HotPink

Pose: [LAP] - WG-The Autumn PR4

Comments