I say Sey!

I think Sey is wonderful store for its diversity and  for its nicely detailed and textured clothes. I'm here showing a little mix of some different things I found there.


I've chosen the purple top to go with the pants, but it comes in a few other colors and there are more styles and fun prints to chose from.
The Cargo pants are especially great, as they come in two different sizes, but its secret is really the belt. The belt also comes with the outfit in different variants. For instance you can chose to just have a simple belt or if you also want bags on it. Furthermore the belt offers a script to resize the belt and to retexture the bags, so they come  in a simple version and a cute version, as shown below. I love both versions really.


Though the outfit might be a bit more edgy in itself, the cute belt and jewels soften it up to a more feminine look (the lipstick might help too :). There is also a fine selection of jewels to be found at the store.The Envy necklace in Lurple matches the top and I really enjoy the details of it. The small pearls and the little sign with 'Envy' on it. I'm showing in a close up below here for you to judge for yourself.



Wearing:
Pants: Sey - 7B-CargoPants-Mocha
Top: Sey - TkTp/Emperor/B
Necklace: Sey "envy" - Purple
Bracelet: Zaara - Pratha silver cuff *onyx*
Hair: Truth - Kami - black & whites
Nails:Candy Nail - P045 Swallowtail Black*LE

Pose: Diesel Works  - Diva11

Comments