Lady Blue

I love feeling a little blue in this sexy dress from C.Smit, but of course it comes in several other colors as well. Actually this dress has to be bought in two seperate parts, skirt is 160L and top is 159L. The top allows two combinations, a top if you want to show off more skin and one that covers down to the waist as shown below.




I've always been loving the hair from Truth (maybe you can tell), but this hair rocks! To top it, beside the normal colors, you also get them in a version with streaks. Yay for all the possibilities to rock out.
Another detail I'm in love with these days, is the nails, that I've tried to higlight. I remember the days where nails where just a glove with color you put on. I'm amazed with the details you can have today, with rings, diamonds and butterflies. The ones I'm showing off here is from Candy Nails and only cost 150L and they're like little artworks, so certainly wont be the last I I'll buy from there. Never know who I'll need to scratch :)

Wearing:
Dress: C.Smit - Satin High Waist Skirt No. 1 - turquoise 2
Hair: Truth -Tilly - crow
Earrings: Mandala - Amida earring - Black
Bracelet: Zaara - Pratha silver cuff - onyx
Nails: Candy Nail #P045 Swallowtail Black*LE

Pose: LAP - 23/365

Visit C.Smit here - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cynthia%20Smit%20Fashion/130/123/23
Candy Nails - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Candy%20nail/234/129/22

Comments